SIZE & FIT
- Intentionally loose fit. Will be floor length on a petite frame. (5'0"-5'4")
- Fit suggestion: XS 0-2 | S 4-6 | M 8-10 | L 10-12 | XL 12-14
- All measurements below are measured flat (double to compare to your measurements)
- Total Length (HPS to HEM): 54"
- Front Neck Drop: 9.25" for size S
- Back Neck Drop: 11.5" for size S
- Waist: XS 17" | S 18" | M 19" | L 20" | XL 21"
- Sweep: XS 49" | S 50" | M 51" | L 52" | XL 53"
- Consult our size chart for more details
- Free domestic ground shipping for all orders in the USA
- $10 for 2-Day Express shipping available
- Easy returns and exchanges! Please initiate your return or exchange within 14 business days. Items should be unworn with tags attached to qualify.
- Lisa S.Verified BuyerReviewingJacqueline Maxi Siya Olive / MI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAugust 7, 2023The Maxi!
The fabric is so beautiful! Love everything about this even the little pop of color on the end of the ties!
Only critique is shipping time! It took over a week to receiveSizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2LengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Amanda L.Verified BuyerReviewingJacqueline Maxi Adia Peach / XSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAugust 1, 2023Easy breezy!
I ordered the jacqueline maxi in Adia Peach and love it so much! The mini flutter sleeve is enough to add character but still wears nicely under a cardigan for chilly California evenings, and the cotton poplin material holds its structure and breathes nicely for warm days. I am 5'2" and took an XS. The dress is full-length on my height but it just barely brushes the ground. I got so many compliments the first time wearing it, and added plus is I was able to get away without a bra.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2LengthRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Stephen S.Verified BuyerReviewingJacqueline Maxi Truro Cornflower / XSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAugust 1, 2023Favorite silhouette yet
You can definitely size down in this. Effortless style, beautiful cut and fabric. My favorite Omika purchase yet.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2LengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VanessaVerified BuyerReviewingJacqueline Maxi Siya Olive / SI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsJuly 24, 2023Beautiful!
Needed to size down from my normal size but it is gorgeous!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2LengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Overall FitRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5