The Carla is an oversized, relaxed, calf length, column shirt dress, belted at natural waist with a slight blouson. Inspired by the classic menswear shirt, slightly oversized with a dropped shoulder, spread + standing collar, front + back yoke, two breast patch pockets with flaps and side seam pockets. She features a covered center front placket with hand tacks between each button for a clean minimal look. Side seam hems, curve up for a feminine curve. Her short sleeves are elbow length and the self belt is inserted into a waist tunnel, with elastic at the back waist for the luxe relaxed feeling. This staple is the perfect balance of masculine + feminine you will want to wear all year long.
SIZE & FIT
- Oversized, dropped shoulder maxi shirt dress.
- Fit suggestion: XS 0-2 | S 4-6 | M 6-8 | L 10-12 | XL 12-14
- All measurements below are measured flat (double to compare to your measurements)
- Total Length (HPS to HEM): 54.4" for size S
- Sweep: 30" for size S
- Consult our size chart for more details
- Free domestic ground shipping for all orders in the USA
- $10 for 2-Day Express shipping available
- Easy returns and exchanges! Please initiate your return or exchange within 14 business days. Items should be unworn with tags attached to qualify.
- Gauri S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsAugust 2, 2023Too big :(
I am a diehard Omika fan - for their stunning prints, beautiful fabrics, and chic yet classic styles. However, this dress was too big and bunched around the middle when I tried to tie the waist string. My Omika wish list is smaller sizes for us petite gals! Many of the long styles are not accessible to me, but midis usually work so I was ultra disappointed when this midi also was too big. Three stars bc I can't bear to give it any lower, given how gorgeous this dress is! But not a good option for me.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2LengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5OOmikaSeptember 7, 2023
So sorry to have disappointed you. Our pieces are bohemian inspired and are intended to fit with flow and ease. Because of this, Omika pieces tend to run larger. While we do provide fit guides, I understand this can be more challenging at times on a petite frame.
The Rosalita Midi or Wilora Mini could be great options for you. Spring and summer of 2024 also have many new silos designed especially with this concern in mind, so thank you for always bringing it to our attention! I would be happy to assist you with more personal picks as well. Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further!
Megan M. | Omika Customer Care